Wednesday 20 July 2011

Finally about to set out on a journey throughout Regional QLD  to have an in-depth look into all the property investment opportunities that present themselves to take advantage of Australia's largest ever mining boom! Having travelled to many of these areas before, this time I am doing it differently. I am going to get to talk to locals everywhere and see what they think of the place they live, talk to fly in fly out miners and find what would attract them to move to an area, see what companies are investing and what they need in regards to accommodation and property. Then I will look at properties to invest in and to recommend to our clients. We will be looking in to property managers where we don't already have them in place as we know that this is sometimes a big issue for people.

feel free to ask questions along the way and if there is specific information you would like to find out let me know and I will do my best to find the answers!

Josh

1 comment:

  1. Hi Josh,
    I think its great you're doing this and will follow this with keen interest.
    I've always wanted to invest in a mining town but the boom had already happened and could not afford the prices. It would be great to read your posts from your talks from the locals and contacts you have within the area.

    Thanks,
    Fred.A

    ReplyDelete